FUNDRAISING FOR ACADEMICS
The New York City Department of Education isn’t able to cover the costs of the exceptional education we want for our children. The PTA raises additional funds so that our school is able to provide the most enriching curriculum possible.
Your donation to the SMS PTA Annual Appeal supports:
Advanced placement training
National Dance Institute (K-5)
High school musical
Community building events
Our goal is to fund our ENTIRE BUDGET through the Annual Appeal!
Based on our 2022-23 budget, we're suggesting three tiers of contributions: $400 (or $40/month), $800 (or $80/month) or $1,200 ($120/month), per student. As always, these are suggested amounts. Any contribution is gratefully received. The ultimate goal is FULL community support of the Annual Appeal and the PTA.
WAYS TO GIVE
Please include student’s name and grade in all donation comments or notes.
Credit Card or PayPal
|One-Time Donation||Monthly Donation|
100% fee-free via PayPal Giving Fund (no PayPal account needed). Receive an immediate tax receipt.
Check the monthly donation option. The PTA may incur a small fee. Tax receipts sent by the SMS PTA treasurers twice a year.
- Business name: "Special Music School PTA, INC”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payable to “Special Music School PTA, INC”
- Drop in the SMS PTA mailbox in the KMC lobby or mail to: SMS PTA, c/o Kaufman Music Center, 129 W. 67th St., New York, NY 10023
- Your employer’s Matching Gifts program could double or even triple the amount of your donation! Contact your company’s HR department to see if they participate.
The following merchants donate a percentage of your purchase to the PTA
Mabel’s Labels: Buy clothing labels, bag tags, safety products and more.
- SMS School Store: Branded t-shirts, sweatshirts, accessories and more
Additional PTA fundraising initiatives this year may include: raffles, Silver Graphics art fundraiser, ticket sales and more.
Questions? Contact email@example.com